Skip to main content

HDS Research Opportunities

In addition to the two required research methods courses for all HDS majors -- HDS 181 and HDS 191 --undergraduate students can receive academic credit and/or major credit for volunteering in a developmental research lab under one of the following course numbers:

Developmental labs that are actively seeking research volunteers for academic credit are listed in thecurrent research positions list, but students are also encouraged to directly contact other faculty members they are interested in working with to inquire about possible research positions. HDS affiliated faculty members have unique and varied areas of study, so it is likely that students will be able to identify a faculty member whose interests mirror their own.